Presentation topics and consultations include:
- Fixing special education and its ethical dilemmas
- School leadership in challenging times. From conflict to collaboration.
- Thirteen costly mistakes that IEP and 504 Teams continue to make…and what to do instead.
- Balancing the legal requirements of the NCLB, IDEA, and Section 504—and still having time to teach kids.
- Rethinking education reform.
- Special Education: Where do we need to be in the next 30 years?
- Empowering teachers: from confusion to confidence.
- High stakes testing: do we mean what we say about standards?
- Special education and its ethical dilemmas.
- 12 steps to transform the broken special education system.
Miriam also coaches school administrators.
And, an exciting new area of interest is coashing people who have a book ‘in them’ that they wish to write and publish!