IEP and Section 504 TEAM Meetings…and the Law
(Second Edition 2010). This popular little book provides practical guidance for educators and parents—
- The purposes and procedures of each of these meetings, and how they are the same—and how they are different.
- The TEAM’s job—and what its job is NOT!
- Good practices for all TEAMS…and practices to avoid
- An updated model 504 plan
Readers will gain confidence in their work with students, parents, and colleagues, by learning how to—
- handle the legal requirements for IEP, Section 504 (including ADA Amendments) meetings.
- know and immediately apply practical steps to run and participate in effective TEAM meetings.
- build positive relationships between school and home so participants can work together to improve educational outcomes.
1-4 copies at $19.95 each
5-19 copies at $15.95 each
20-34 copies @ $12.95 each
35 and more copies @ $11.95 each
You can purchase these books in any of these three ways.
- Purchase online at Ed311.com.
- Purchase online at this website through PayPal.
- For Purchase Order purchases, please email Miriam@schoollawpro.com for order forms.